New announcement. Learn more

027 900 4193

Permits, Compliance & LIMs

If you obtain a permit or Code Compliance Certificate (CCC) from your council to complete your building work, we can help you understand what it's saying. 

If you're buying or selling a property, it is common to get hold of a LIM report. We can take a look at this report for you and help you understand the information. And with the new laws regarding building consents, projects undertaken that do not require a building consent still need to comply with the current building code, whether work is done by builder or DIY. Paul can help you make sure the work complies.

QSPlus are here with advice you can depend on


This product has been added to your cart