Piles of Paper


While only councils can issue permits and compliance certificates, we can guide you in your application and translate ​any documents received to help you understand what the permit or compliance is saying.

LIM reports are a common request when you buy a house. A Land Information Memorandum (LIM) report is prepared by the local council at your request, providing a summary of the current property information.


These can often be confusing to read, which is why QSPlus offers a LIM report guidance service, plus can help decipher other reports that can easily confuse.

Get in touch for a price guide or quote.